Caught

My wife was angry with me for catching me wearing her lingerie and clothes. She said “now I understand why things are not where I put them in my dresser, I thought I was losing my mind. Now you just stay right were you are. You better be exactly where you are now when I return if you know what’s good for you. ” She left the room and I was so shocked that I just stand there as she told me. She came back into the room carrying several coils of ropes and a big red ball gag. She looked at me and said “wearing my clothes without my permission is wrong and I must punish you for that. Now come over here and stand up straight with your legs together and palms together behind your back. Then she tied my wrist together and tightly. Next she tied my elbows, ankles and legs both below and above my knees in the same manner. She looped coils of ropes around my upper body both above and below my chest. Lastly she took the red ball gag and put it in my mouth. She ordered me to sit on the bed and then she left the room.

crossdresser bound gagged bed